Pink is widely recognized as a feminine color while Black is one of those Universal color which lessens risk for those occassions when you are not too sure for the choice of color. I was little apprehensive for how to combine it with super Chic and style Builder ‘Black’. But hey, Black and Pink can be such a wonderful combination!! Again, staying minimal with accessories will make you help to get the look.
1. When the dress is all black, choose accessories (either bags and shoes or one item only) in Pink, you are ready for Bold and soft game of the look.
|Victoria Beckham in Black dress & Pink accessories|
|Jessica Alba in Black coat, Pink leggings & pink bag|
2. Pink blazers can make stubborn look of all black outfit a soft and feminine one. Blazers, or coat, or jacket or sweaters and cardigan of your choice can do wonders. Always think about fit while wearing a blazer/jacket. Every indivisual has own shape and body frame. So,choice of a flattering blazer will differ person to person.
|A pink Cardigan will make you feel all feminine and ladylike with even all black ensemble.|
Jessica knows everything about color :-)
3. Same is applied for all Pink dress as well. If you don't like to wear all girly personality with all Pink in outfit, Choose Blazer in Black color to add some needed polished look. So, a day dress can be transformed into a polished evening dress for office meeting and any formal occassion just adding that Black outer/blazer. Blazers and jackets in Black color will smart up the overall feminine look of Pink dress.
|Priyanka Chopra in Pink dress and Black slim fit Blazer|
|Jessica Alba in Black Jacket, Top, ballet flats and Pink Pant|
4. If the dress is in all pink and blazer is in Black, Don't wear shoes rather than Black shoes. Or else, the whole look will be spoilt. Stay very minimal in accessories and make up to make your pink dress the focus.
5. When you are wearing a dress in Pink, little addition of black in the dress (as belt or a special design in the dress) will be make your look simple and cosy.
|Victoria Beckham in Pink dress|
|Coolin Rooney in Pink dress and Black Peep toes|
|Jessica Biel in Pink Gown with Black belted waist|
|Elizabeth Banks in Black and Pink outfit|
|Celebrities in Black and Pink outfits|
Pink is the color for Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign as well. Hot Pink suits best for a fair skin tone and celebrities in Hollywood who know how to wear it to put their best face forward. However, it solely depends upon a person to decide whether a color flatters her completely or not.
In my opinion, a color is wearable for a person when it makes positive features of the skin tone highlighted.
How would you wear a Black and Pink color co-ordinated? I prefer to choose Blazer and jackets than stepping out in all Pink outfit. Still, an all Pink saree is in my wishlist though.